Tuesday 15 January 2008

Trusted Places San Lorenzo Prize!



Miraculously I won a prize! The lovely peope at Trusted Places thought I'd written some half decent reviews so they sent out the following announcement:

"Congratulations to the winners of our December competition! Angella, Amel, OnScotland, Browners and Cedric have already tucked into their San Lorenzo hampers. We'll have a new competition soon so keep an eye on our blog."

It's absolutely brilliant to get a pat on the back for doing something you love doing anyway. I'm looking forward to giving all the amazing San Lorenzo goodies a whirl. Inside the big brown box are 2 bottles of very nice wine, a bottle of olive oil, various types of pasta, some sun dried tomatoes and lots of white polystyrene cheesy watsits! It couldn't have come at a better moment as well. Right at the time that I'm having to stretch my pennies out as far as possible.



The box has been sat on the scanner next to my desk and everyone who has walked into my office has asked what it is. Great for word of mouth for San Lorenzo. It's such a good idea to sponsor this informal competition. It's all about clever new media ideas like these. I can feel myself becoming a San Lorenzo enthusiast already. I must have told about 20 people about it already!

I'll write a little bit about each of the items in the box as and when I give them a try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!
We hope you'll enjoy everything inside the box!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh - I am envious of that prize! Looks fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin